Dr. Brian Gerbode, D.C.
- North Texas State University, Biology/Pre-Med
- Texas Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic 1985 (Achieved membership in Omega Psi Honor Society for outstanding scholastic achievement.)
- Multiple Advanced Nutrition, Pediatric, Accident & Injury Technique Seminars as well as hundreds of hours (min 12-24 hrs anually) of Continuing Education since 1986.
Dr. Gerbode has been gently improving health and freeing people from pain in Costa Mesa for over 25 years. Dr. Gerbode believes in the health of the "whole person". This approach to wellness involves looking for the underlying cause of any health disturbance, and then making corrections that will improve conditions for normal function to return. Dr. Gerbode's extensive experience ranges from pediatric care, including new-borns, to auto accident and sports injury treatment, pregnancy care and geriatric care. In over 25 years of practice, Dr. Gerbode has helped thousands of patients with a wide variety of conditions.
Dr. Gerbode has been a leader in the profession since his years as a chiropractic student and clinic intern. He was President of the Texas Chiropractic College Council on Sports Injury, and supervised physicians treating local college sports teams. He was appointed Chief Supervisory Clinic Intern, aiding and supervising other interns. Dr. Gerbode has taught seminars on treatment and prevention of sports injury, and athletic taping technique. While a partner in one of the largest chiropractic clinics in California, Dr. Gerbode was responsible for training and supervising associate doctors and recent graduates on externship programs.
Licensures & Certifications
- US National Board Certified, Chiropractic
- California State Board of Examiners, Licensed Doctor
- California State Radiologic Supervisor Permit
Associations & Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association of California
- Texas Chiropractic College Alumni Association